The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

I like it personally

It was very fun for a game. But with the amount of work put into the coding I think you could have stretched the game out a little further. It was sort of a robot unicorn rip-off and that final scene with the squirrel was surprisingly similar to a sonic ending. But overall you have some real talent but try harder to focus it into a more original idea and I bet just 6 levels to you must've seemed like ages to make. But if you want your game to shine you need to give it more length.

Ain't It Quaint Ain't It Quaint

Very nice!

Though the graphics were very simple the game play was very fun and an instant hook.

shaolinnz responds:

Cheers dude. The designs are simple i admit. The graphics were meant to be simple from the start of the project to aid the idea behind the game, but there are definitely ways the concept could be improved graphically.

Armor Trigger 3 Armor Trigger 3

It's still a great game but was way too hard.

man i must've given this game 30 shots until i could finally beat it even though there are only 7 levels to get through and you only have to beat 5 of them =/

also the challenges are completely evil haha.

And i thought it was kinda funny how you snuck advertisements in the games a very clever / profitable tactic. i'm not entirely sure if that goes against new-grounds rules but since it's technically the person who has to click it to open up the window i guess its fair.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

It was awesome and so is the movie.

When I first played this game I had no idea it was based on a film until i saw it in the credits.

And honestly I love the approach Tom and the others put with the Collecting all the spoons ending and what not.

I also watched the movie after seeing this and I was actually disappointed
THE ROOM medal was a fabrication of the NG staff it would have made the plot alot more interesting if you found out Denny knew what was happening the whole time.

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Fantastic

This seriously blows every other bloons tower defense out of the water and making you earn upgrades really increases the replay value.

though the only thing i really dont like is i have to pay money for some of the cooler upgrades

- Music in Motion - - Music in Motion -

its ok but

id like it a whole lot more if the game didnt bug up and not let me jump which is 100% of the reason i die

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

Oh....My.....GOD

OMG i hate you so much omg you wanna know how many times i died? 557 times which and at a rate of lets say a death every 10 seconds is 90 mins of play time >.<

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

Epicness this really helped my animations

I love this tutorial it helped me out alot i got a question about one technique though which i think is absolutely pimp.
your guy playin the DJ right? whether you pause or something hes in constant movement how do you do that? its like a loop that has and endless amount of frames but im doubting you put in like 9million frames to keep him goin for a week.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

wow you really only get one life

id say it was a fun game but i missed the first jump 2 seconds in

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Mwhaha!

Great game!
Beat in 11days and on the 10th day made 300,000 dollars from collecting like 350$ stayed in the air like 4min and hit like 3,900 altitude